Cancellation, Refund and Replacement Policy
In order to provide our customers with the best quality and client experience, we, Algaari Arts (OPC) Pvt Ltd have established a considerate cancellation; refund policy.
Algaari Netra | For Individuals
For Digital/Printed personalized Portraits(Algaari Uphaar), Printed Workbook(Pustak), Printed Canvas Kits for Interior Decor (Algaari Vistaar), Online Courses (Algaari Abhyaas-Digital), Sm-art Kits for Writers/Musicians/Events (Digital/Printed)
- All Algaari Netra projects are Prepaid (Short-term: One-time to 3 month long)
- No Algaari Netra Projects(Neither Digital nor Printed) can be canceled/refunded if the work has commenced (from the receipt of brief/references)
- All Algaari Sm-art Kit projects begin with a detailed Roadmap shared with the Client.
- We plan each project by dividing work into milestones.
- This is done to make sure that both parties have a complete understanding of the work required and thus eliminate the potential for project cancellations, reversals, or disputes.
- As there is time spent to achieve every milestone and complete every module, a refund is not possible for work already completed or submitted for approval or final delivery.
Scope for Cancellation/ Termination (For Digital Deliveries)
By Client :
- The client may cancel a Contract at any point with a written notice sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days in advance. However, a Project that has commenced work, will not be refunded.
- No cancellations are entertained for services that our marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited-time offers and cannot be canceled/refunded.
- We do not offer refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are abandoned or lay dormant for more than 14 days.
- The client may cancel and request a refund within 3 days of purchase via a written notice sent to email@example.com, only if the creative brief has not been received by Algaari Arts, and no work has commenced.
By Algaari Arts :
Algaari Arts (OPC) Pvt Ltd may terminate projects, in the event of –
- If the performance of the Services is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by the Client or failure by the Client to perform any relevant obligation (“Client Default”)
- Client Default :
- Delays in any Payment of Additional Services for longer than 10 days past the due date will lead to Project Termination (A late payment fee is charged on a per-day basis, from the due date)
- Failure of participation in data collection by the client, or unreasonable delay in any feedback
- If a project is dormant for over 14 days due to a lack of Client participation, or the client’s attempt at stretching/stalling a project to be long with delayed inputs and feedback, the project will be terminated by Algaari Arts (OPC) Pvt Ltd, without any refunds after 2 warnings and 5-day advance written notice. In such a case, all data created for the project will be saved with Algaari Arts for 30 days up until canceling and released to the client on clearing all dues, after which it will permanently be deleted.
Consequences of Termination/Cancellation
On termination of the Contract for any reason:
- Refunds/Replacement is not applicable for Digital Deliveries.
- Refund/Replacement is not applicable for On-sale Products.
- Replacement/Partial Refund may be applicable for Printed Deliveries.
- We shall not be liable for any costs or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from Client Default; and
- Force Majeure
- Neither party shall be in breach of this Contract nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under the Contract if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances, or causes beyond its reasonable control.
Failure of Payment of Invoices for Additional Services by Client
- Algaari Arts (OPC) Pvt Ltd will charge the client with a previously agreed upon late payment fee, on a per-day basis from the due date; up until 30 days from the due date; as an interest for delaying payments. The client is liable to pay the interest along with processing all unpaid invoices.
- For invoices not processed within 30 days with late payment fees, Algaari Arts(OPC) Pvt Ltd may raise a dispute and take legal action, under the Jurisdiction of Delhi, Mumbai or Goa.
Scope for Refund
- No previous payment or deposit would be refunded for Work/Project that has commenced.
- No payment will be refunded once the client approves the project.
- There are no partial refunds for projects mid-way through a milestone phase in short-term or long-term projects.
- In case a Project has been pre-paid for, but no work has commenced due to a lack of Client sharing a brief, Algaari Arts may make a partial/full refund on a written request made within 3 days from purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, this is not possible in the event that the Purchase has been made with a promotional Sale.
Scope of Refund/Replacement for Printed Products
- Workbooks are non returnable (Pustak)
- In the event of damage/incorrect product due to Printing/Packaging/Shipping Mishaps; Algaari Arts may offer a Partial Refund or a Replacement if a Request has been Raised within 3 days from receipt of Shipment.
- We will either partially refund, replace, or share a Gift Card in such a case.
- Eligibility / Process –
- A Written request for Replacement/Return must be raised to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt.
- The Email must contain :
- The reason for raising return/refund request
- Proof in Photographs of Package and Product
- Attached Receipt/Invoice
- Applicable Reasons for Replacement/Return:
- Incorrect Product
- Incorrect Size
- Error in Print (Only applicable if the final-approved designs do not match with Prints)
- Damaged due to Packaging/Shipping
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged by the Client or missing parts for reasons, not due to our error will not be eligible for Return/Replacement
- Once your Return/Replacement Request is received by us, we will follow up with you on the inspection of photos and damage.
- If you are approved for refund/replacement,
- You must ship the product back to us at your own expense (The shipping address will be mentioned in the email)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/replacement.
- Either your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 to 28 working days.
- Or your replacement will be shipped and you will receive a tracking ID by email within 7-14 working days.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your replacement to reach you may vary.
- Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your source payment institution (Credit Card Company/Bank) with the Refund ID, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping Returns
- To return your product, you should mail your product to the address mentioned in the Email correspondence with email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.